I've been accepted to Linfield.
Now the decision making..I'm at a loss. What to do? Do I go with the smaller colleges that I like better or the big university with the good wildlife program?
Today there was a motivational speaker which I missed due to an offsite. It was also Jodie's birthday! Happy birthday Jodie!
I got a freakin' huge packet of NHS applications I had to look through and rate on four aspects, we have an officer meeting tomorrow and I had to get those done tonight. It took me about two hours. Not especially fun. In other annoying news, I got my clear retainer today and now my mouth hurts and I only have equate aspirin to quell the pain.
The cat is lying in front of the woodstove..acting like it owns the place already. I actually would like to try and find it a home other than ours though. I think it was once somebody's pet, but it must have been neglected or dumped. It's very thin and has some matted fur. =( But really it's a beautiful cat.
Not much happening tonight. I'll be glad when this week is over.
Now the decision making..I'm at a loss. What to do? Do I go with the smaller colleges that I like better or the big university with the good wildlife program?
Today there was a motivational speaker which I missed due to an offsite. It was also Jodie's birthday! Happy birthday Jodie!
I got a freakin' huge packet of NHS applications I had to look through and rate on four aspects, we have an officer meeting tomorrow and I had to get those done tonight. It took me about two hours. Not especially fun. In other annoying news, I got my clear retainer today and now my mouth hurts and I only have equate aspirin to quell the pain.
The cat is lying in front of the woodstove..acting like it owns the place already. I actually would like to try and find it a home other than ours though. I think it was once somebody's pet, but it must have been neglected or dumped. It's very thin and has some matted fur. =( But really it's a beautiful cat.
Not much happening tonight. I'll be glad when this week is over.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home