Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Friday, February 27, 2004

The Pass the Pig fundraiser raised over $1,000 today for FFA! With two pigs and two vehicles we scoured HR asking for donations, starting with the chamber of commerce and ending in O'dell. We went to many random places in between..lots of car dealerships and insurance companies, the dog groomer's, The Ranch, the radio station..it was pretty fun and no one got irate with us for intruding with a piglet. A random guy outside Bette's even donated $20. We finally ended it at around 3:00.
This evening I went to the first ever HRVHS talent show. Wow! Amazing stuff, very impressive. I wish I had a nifty little shiny silver camcorder; I would have videotaped it. Prizes and a trophy for the winners too. And nice job Jodie!

I have a bunch of unfun stuff to do this weekend. Homework mostly. House sitting and alpaca feeding duties too.

Becky, we're putting some news from MHC in the paper soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home