Back from the NHS induction, where I had to introduce 10 new members and light a candle! So now NHS has like, 100 members? It's insane. There's no way we can all fit in kadell's room. I guess we might just have to go back to the theater and eat lunch in there anyway. I was so nervous my hand was shaking while I was lighting the candle and was just glad to avoid setting the table cloth on fire, or accidentally dropping/throwing the lighted candle out into the crowd, where much damage could occur such as third degree burns and severely damaged theater seats. That would have been disastrous and a continuation of my legacy in IPS. So now that the unfun event of the school week is over I am rewarding myself with another "ignore the homework" night, music videos, and a box of junior mints.
Not much happened today at school..discussion of Joyce in English, worked on my poster in photography, and math was boring as usual, and then in art I pretty much did nothing except I think I'm finished with the drawing stage of the mule deer. I stayed after a little while to try and come up with ideas for the ag. issues skit for the FFA state convention. I think we'll be talking about bovine spongiform encephalopathy, better known as mad cow disease. I think the format is going to be a talk show with a bunch of people from opposing sides.
I guess that's all I've got to say.
Not much happened today at school..discussion of Joyce in English, worked on my poster in photography, and math was boring as usual, and then in art I pretty much did nothing except I think I'm finished with the drawing stage of the mule deer. I stayed after a little while to try and come up with ideas for the ag. issues skit for the FFA state convention. I think we'll be talking about bovine spongiform encephalopathy, better known as mad cow disease. I think the format is going to be a talk show with a bunch of people from opposing sides.
I guess that's all I've got to say.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home