Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Check out the new link to the thylacine museum if you're into extinct carnivorous marsupials and the possiblity of bringing them back by cloning. It's comprehensive and educational.

Today I haven't done much. A lot of homework..I kinda got my Lear and Loman essay done..and most of the day was spent with the shelties. I just watched (most of) the academy awards. Pretty good, I'm glad LOTR won all 11. It may seem extravagent but that movie is so much better than Titanic and getting any fewer just wouldn't be right. Oh yeah, and thank you Renee Zellweger for restoring my faith in math. So that's when the term "mutually exclusive" can be applied outside of class! When one is receiving an Oscar.

So not looking forward to tuesday and the darn induction. Once that's out of the way though this week shouldn't be too bad. I've just got to commit myself to working on my bio presentation and studying for the upcoming genetics test.

"FDR? No, you won't find any socialists on my toilet seats."
-Guy at flea market in daria episode "that was then, this is dumb"

"Do you like to tan your body by rotating beneath the sun's rays or a tanning lamp, like a chicken in an oven broiler?"
That is the question posed in my biology book. Yes, that's exactly what most teens think of when they tan..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home