Oh man..chaos ensues. I've been working on the NHS induction blurbs and other random necessarily unfun things ever since I got home. So now I'm laughing in the face of my math homework, ignoring it. I simply cannot work on homework up until slumber time. That would just be wrong. Must have a few minutes on the internet now and then.
I have my Mardi Gras lines memorized. We ran through most of episode two today, and it went well. There are just 2 weeks and a day left. I'm surprised that the whole thing hasn't fallen apart yet. But I think the little details will kill us. Props, set design, and costumes are what will most likely be ignored up until the last minute.
In biology Sherry and I discovered a whitish brown film on the food in one fruit fly vial. The larvae hadn't eaten the yeast in the food quickly enough so it took over. Lesson learned: never turn your back on yeast. But DeBoarde scooped the bad parts out and I think it is salvageable. There are pupae in one vial and large larvae in three others, so we cleared out the parent generation today in those.
We're starting to read The Portable James Joyce
in English. Gotta love that title!
Well I guess not a whole lot of fun things have happened lately. I'm going to be greatly relieved at this time tomorrow evening; I'll have the cult-like induction ceremony done with!
I have my Mardi Gras lines memorized. We ran through most of episode two today, and it went well. There are just 2 weeks and a day left. I'm surprised that the whole thing hasn't fallen apart yet. But I think the little details will kill us. Props, set design, and costumes are what will most likely be ignored up until the last minute.
In biology Sherry and I discovered a whitish brown film on the food in one fruit fly vial. The larvae hadn't eaten the yeast in the food quickly enough so it took over. Lesson learned: never turn your back on yeast. But DeBoarde scooped the bad parts out and I think it is salvageable. There are pupae in one vial and large larvae in three others, so we cleared out the parent generation today in those.
We're starting to read The Portable James Joyce
in English. Gotta love that title!
Well I guess not a whole lot of fun things have happened lately. I'm going to be greatly relieved at this time tomorrow evening; I'll have the cult-like induction ceremony done with!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home