Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Boring day..
I ate more pizza and studied meiosis and DNA for a while. Also introduced Sassy to the outside realm. I figured it was a good time due to the sunny nature of today. My legs are sore from a combination of traveling for 6+ hours yesterday and walking on pavement for an extended length of time. I'm not looking forward to this week of school.

Today mom started rummaging through the kitchen cabinets, seeking anything that qualified as clutter. Such as cereal boxes with a handful left, a cheese stew sauce mix (?), and old lunchboxes and plastic bags. Then a huge bonfire was constructed, on which we layered limbs fallen from wind, some things that could have been recycled, and some old lawn chairs. It got rather hot. Some threatening embers were floating into nearby tree branches, and if they would have caught it definitely would have contradicted her claims to the fire department as it being "a small bonfire."

Becky's 21st today! Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home