Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Monday, March 08, 2004

It was so warm and sunny and just plain happy outside, and yet this weather did little to lift my spirits and distract me from upcoming doom in the form of the biology test tomorrow. I've been studying since I got home..seriously, I never study. And still I have no clue...this could be bad.
The seagulls are putting all they've got into trying to persuade me to vote for them. I was sitting in the court yard eating lunch today, talking with friends about the possible self-appointed senior skip day during which we would go to the zoo, when out of the bright blue yonder flew a single 'gull. It circled about overhead, trying to impress me with its pitiful wingspan. Geez, for a moment there I was almost in a state of admiration. But no, I must remember the chaotic situation that would surely result if the 'trosses lost. One must always consider the consequences of their actions.
Sassy the cat stayed outside today, and miraculously, was smart enough to stick around and not wander off and become a coyote's prey item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home