Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Monday, March 15, 2004

Wow, nothing happened today. Atleast nothing fun. Just government class and a whole lot of practice for Mardi Gras. But I did return to McDonalds and this time got the chocolate mint dippin' dots, which I highly recommend.
So, I re-attempted to read some of Finnegans Wake, and at the end of the first section I found myself at a loss for even one sentence to describe anything that happened. Becky, I think we need to talk!
My Joyce essay is about half baked. It's still in the really gooey stage as of now, not complete. I think it needs another 40 minutes or so of baking and then I might have to re-work it if it sounds crumbly when read aloud. I did finish my math homework though..highly unusual for me to actually sit down, calculator in hand, determined to make some sense out of senseless tedium (yeah, it's an actual word but I doubt I used it in the correct context).
I decided I need to amend my curfew, atleast temporarily. At the beginning of the year I was actually getting eight hours of sleep, but inevitably the good schedule has slipped from reality. It happens every year. So as my St. Patrick's Day resolution, I resolve to get in more hours of slumber on school nights.

Tomorrow is the Mardi Gras performance. Oh sheeyit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home