Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Oo, I just finished my "Araby"/"The Dead" comparative essay. I better get an A for it, because if I can get a B+ for a really shitty, done-in-40-minutes-in-class-essay, I should be able to get an A for one that took me a couple hours!

Thanks goes out to Alex for sending me three CDs! You should definitely take him up on the free CDs offer. Currently I'm listening to "A Bunch of Songs" It's awesome. I highly recommend giving it a thoughtful listen.

Upon arriving at school today, I discovered that there were truly no spots in the front lot at all. So I ended up parking in a non-designated area of pavement and had to go and tell the security person in the office. How annoying!
In French today we all signed the curtain, so that was fun, and amusing because the markers bled through the cloth and onto the table. Somehow I didn't get to sign it last year, must have been gone. But I also got a Mardi Gras bandana, tacky necklace, and coin from the real thing.
In biology we got to clear our F2 cross in one vial..already!

I've established a few goals for this spring break. But I'll list only the fun goals, because the unfun ones are just too serious and I don't want to remind myself of them.
1) Go hikin'
2) Go on a mission to find a shed deer or elk antler
3) Take a bunch of neat photographs
And then if I can convince someone to get up before the crack of dawn it'd be fun to go up to Old Dalles Road, 'cause the sun rise/view of the valley up there is amazing. This would also be an opportunity to take photos, go hiking, and look for shed antlers! Plus I'd have to tote the video camera, because there is a dense wildlife population up there. Sophomore year spring break I went up there with Scott and got to film six bull elk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home