As you know, I failed to update after my convention blog. The primary cause of my non-existent motivation to write anything for yesterday was the lack of interesting happenings. I went on a short hike and that's about it. I chased a couple of rogue hens back into a chicken coop; nothing overwhelmingly exciting. But then again the magma discussion is certainly worth mentioning. Lava is just such a sham and totally deserves erasure from Webster's.
Today I of course had to take care of Domino, as well as watering/dog/goldfish at the Foster's. Went to Wal Mart to stock up on random supplies. Then went to Rosauers, where wouldn't you know it, a flock of seagulls greeted me. This time they were pretty vocal about it, not only employing circling tactics but taking it a step further with squawking.
I still haven't done any homework.
Friday will be the Pacific University visit/shopping day in Portland.
Today I of course had to take care of Domino, as well as watering/dog/goldfish at the Foster's. Went to Wal Mart to stock up on random supplies. Then went to Rosauers, where wouldn't you know it, a flock of seagulls greeted me. This time they were pretty vocal about it, not only employing circling tactics but taking it a step further with squawking.
I still haven't done any homework.
Friday will be the Pacific University visit/shopping day in Portland.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home