Being sleep-deprived today I decided to skip out on government. But it wasn't even a true skipping episode as mom called in to say I had "an appointment." So I got to school during lunch and then had French and biology. We counted more fruit flies today and learned about chi square analysis. And it's not pronounced "chee." Luckily there was no time for presentations, I was so tired it would have been terrible if I would have had to go. The skeleton of the roof is up. Took a bunch of photos of the house today, and some of flowers and salamanders and Bosun. Posted a few on my album. Made a collage as I'm tired of looking at the snow photos in my locker. Not much happening here.
Previous Posts
- Back from Ashland! I have to say the plays were am...
- Not much happening today, except I've been in a fr...
- Can't believe it's nearly April, and the end of th...
- Knowing that I had to retake my biology test today...
- Really warm weather today, and then there was scho...
- Not a whole lot happened today. I've worked on lo...
- Geez. I've been lazy in updating! That's no good, ...
- I saw around 60 elk today. They were out in an ope...
- As you know, I failed to update after my conventio...
- Back from the FFA state convention! First and fore...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home