Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Knowing that I had to retake my biology test today, the general outlook this morning was one of clear and present danger. Being the responsible and punctual student that I am however, I arrived at school in plenty of time. Government was no great battle, French was pretty uneventful (no Mardi Gras video yet), and then it was biology time. Now I was feeling pretty confident about guanine and cytosine because I'd been drawing its structure throughout the day. Sherry and I worked on our fruit flies first and got started in counting them out..we have a lot! One presentation today. Then I got to take the test after school..yep, by myself with my backpack full of biology notes and books at my feet. DeBoarde must know that if I ever cheated my guilty conscience would haunt me for the rest of my life and prevent me from ever experiencing true happiness.

So I think I did pretty darn well. I know I got the basic structure of C and G, as well as all the steps of meiosis. And I remembered a lot of random facts that should help my score.

Positive news: I got a $1,750 scholarship for OSU's college of agricultural sciences! Definitely glad I applied for that one. And luckily I've pretty much finished filling out local scholarships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home