Not much happening today, except I've been in a frenzy of packing activity for Ashland. Yes, it takes me a couple hours to pack for one weekend. Let this serve as a reminder for me to start packing in July for college.
I didn't get to give my presentation in bio. today after all, and I kinda wanted to since DeBoarde was gone today. While counting flies, found a severed head. Rather morbid seeing the little thing under the microscope. Never found the body.
Our ebony and wild type is actually looking fairly accurate, though it seemed we had way too many wild types today in relation to ebonies.
Started watching The Majestic in government. If I don't skip that class Monday I'll finally get to find out what happens, because one time during the starz free movie weekend I watched all but the last fifteen minutes.
Got my local scholarships turned in today.
Well, no blogging 'till Sunday or Monday..but this time I'm taking my camera so I'll probably have some album-worthy photos soon.
I didn't get to give my presentation in bio. today after all, and I kinda wanted to since DeBoarde was gone today. While counting flies, found a severed head. Rather morbid seeing the little thing under the microscope. Never found the body.
Our ebony and wild type is actually looking fairly accurate, though it seemed we had way too many wild types today in relation to ebonies.
Started watching The Majestic in government. If I don't skip that class Monday I'll finally get to find out what happens, because one time during the starz free movie weekend I watched all but the last fifteen minutes.
Got my local scholarships turned in today.
Well, no blogging 'till Sunday or Monday..but this time I'm taking my camera so I'll probably have some album-worthy photos soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home