Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Thursday, April 08, 2004

The math test really was horrific, and I feel confident that I got a pretty bad grade on it. Oh well, this just means I'm a bit closer to breaking my 4.! I did get my Joyce essay back (finally) and was happy to see that it got me an A as well as a nice comment or two.
Gorgeous weather today.
After school I took Bosun to the bridge and ascended the very small hill to the clearing..well actually it's not really a clearing any more. I saw a bunch of western fence lizards and even a blue tailed skink. I really want to get a photo of one of those, but I think it'll be impossible because they move faster than garter snakes even. It's ridiculous. After the walk I wandered out into the orchard to see if I could find a frog for a photo and found Sassy out there instead. And since I had not taken any good photos of her this was the perfect opportunity. Especially with the green grass and bright pink nectarine blossoms, plus the lighting was superb. I filled up my memory card! So I posted a few to the album.
I added a couple new links but don't know if they're working properly or not..
Tomorrow is Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home