I haven't updated in awhile! Aren't you disappointed in my lack of motivation? I know I am.
Today has been nonstop stuff happenin.' First of all I got to enjoy some Belgian waffles (well, one large waffle) with strawberries and whipped cream. Yum. And it was an actual breakfast, not a brunch. Yep that's right, I actually got up semi-early.
It sure felt like it should be summer vacation today. 80 + degrees out. A lot of time was spent organizing college stuff and getting all the OSU financial aid/scholarship acceptance/adv. tuition dep. ready to send. Also finished up a resume and worked on getting this massive barn sale set up. All proceeds go to me..for the Disneyland trip..and PROD because I care (and desperately need service hours for you guessed it..NHS) That makes me sound really selfish, but truth be told I will actually be donating money!
Yesterday Alex and I searched in vain for cadbury eggs (we wouldn't settle for the caramel, chocolate, or mini ones either!) after eating at the HR Restaurant. It was good times. We ended up walking around a lot and realized later that I should've worn hiking shoes, and we rode the elevator at the cool hang out spot, and played 20 questions. Also got a vanilla cone at McDonald's. Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Neither.
I really didn't have time this weekend for much homework. So this week I'll have to be working on my fruit fly lab write ups. Maybe this next unit in math will be slightly better than the last too.
Today has been nonstop stuff happenin.' First of all I got to enjoy some Belgian waffles (well, one large waffle) with strawberries and whipped cream. Yum. And it was an actual breakfast, not a brunch. Yep that's right, I actually got up semi-early.
It sure felt like it should be summer vacation today. 80 + degrees out. A lot of time was spent organizing college stuff and getting all the OSU financial aid/scholarship acceptance/adv. tuition dep. ready to send. Also finished up a resume and worked on getting this massive barn sale set up. All proceeds go to me..for the Disneyland trip..and PROD because I care (and desperately need service hours for you guessed it..NHS) That makes me sound really selfish, but truth be told I will actually be donating money!
Yesterday Alex and I searched in vain for cadbury eggs (we wouldn't settle for the caramel, chocolate, or mini ones either!) after eating at the HR Restaurant. It was good times. We ended up walking around a lot and realized later that I should've worn hiking shoes, and we rode the elevator at the cool hang out spot, and played 20 questions. Also got a vanilla cone at McDonald's. Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Neither.
I really didn't have time this weekend for much homework. So this week I'll have to be working on my fruit fly lab write ups. Maybe this next unit in math will be slightly better than the last too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home