Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Day one of the barn sale..
We made about $300..sold a lot of random stuff. It was really quite uneventful. Really cold and windy this morning but it warmed up a bit this afternoon. People were out in great flocks today rushing from the community center to the town hall, to the country store, and of course to yard sales. There were dozens of them scattered about the valley, as well as an antique show at the expo center in celebration of, you guessed it, blossoms. So exciting..
I washed Bosun this evening. Funny how it is actually possible to wring his ears out like one might wring out a washcloth. I'm toting him to the yard sale tomorrow because he needs more social events in his life.
Sassy is still missing. I made "missing cat" posters and put one at the bottom of our driveway and one at the country store. I'm hoping that a coyote didn't get her.
Tim sold a few pelts today at the sale. Not exactly your typical yard sale fare, but definitely an eye catching item.
Tomorrow is day two, and after mom and I are going to Portland to see her dad in the hospital. He has improved a little bit today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home