Found the ideal compromise between a sleek new tennis shoe and a sandal today. I'm no longer doomed to wearing the same pair of shoes every day, which only go with jeans. Big step..
Tim just sliced his leg open with a fence post. Moral of the story: never try to plant a cherry tree in the dark with fence posts looming nearby; you'll end up going to the hospital for stitches.
He also saw "our" coyote today, as well as its mate. It was like 90 degrees today and they were out in broad daylight by the burn pile just sitting there. Of course I missed it.
Today the flying ants were out, because it was the first truly hot day of the year. They're predictable little insects. Annoying too. I ended up squishing a few and hoping to see many dead ones on my bug guard, and yet I rescued one from the dog water bowl. This doesn't really make sense, but perhaps I acquire a renewed sense of self-worth from such contradicting activities.
Tim just sliced his leg open with a fence post. Moral of the story: never try to plant a cherry tree in the dark with fence posts looming nearby; you'll end up going to the hospital for stitches.
He also saw "our" coyote today, as well as its mate. It was like 90 degrees today and they were out in broad daylight by the burn pile just sitting there. Of course I missed it.
Today the flying ants were out, because it was the first truly hot day of the year. They're predictable little insects. Annoying too. I ended up squishing a few and hoping to see many dead ones on my bug guard, and yet I rescued one from the dog water bowl. This doesn't really make sense, but perhaps I acquire a renewed sense of self-worth from such contradicting activities.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home