Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Tomorrow is the AP English test. Not only do I have to get up earlier than usual, I have to endure a three hour test..worse than the SAT. This whole week has not been very upbeat or pleasant, and now tomorrow Tasha may have to be put down. She cannot get up on her own without great difficulty and has aged rapidly. She'd be 14 in October.
I haven't studied much. I've been distracted and unmotivated to help myself. But I don't really care whether or not I have to take an extra required English class at college anyway. After the test I'll be going to Parkdale to photograph Ms. Parrott and her class for the photography class's top secret project. I have to take my math test on Monday, and still have to reschedule my biology test.

So all in all, I think I'll be glad to graduate and escape, at least temporarily, from the worries and annoyances of school work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home