Life is boring lately. Not much happening. Dreading upcoming tests and trying to do homework..
I turned in the ebony/wild type and sepia/wild type fly labs today. All I have left to finish is the ywm. Hopefully he will not find any major things I need to change; he said he'd look over them and let me know.
Possibly the tackiest way to hydrate: "Nylon patriotic water bottle holder necklaces: These adjustable 36" cords will keep your water bottle handy."
You read right. Oriental Trading Co. claims that wearing a water bottle around your neck is ok.
Anyone that would like to participate in the word of the day emails let me know. Each day a new word, definition, and examples will be sent, and then you get to use the word in a sentence of your own to send back..very exciting. Verisimilitude, urbane, commensurate, and abstruse have graced recent word of the day emails.
I won the Mundy CD..but for $12.50..someone had a high maximum bid.
"We have terrorism on our minds. How about tea? Would you like some tea?" -Lady on Nat Geo FBI video, shown in gov't
I turned in the ebony/wild type and sepia/wild type fly labs today. All I have left to finish is the ywm. Hopefully he will not find any major things I need to change; he said he'd look over them and let me know.
Possibly the tackiest way to hydrate: "Nylon patriotic water bottle holder necklaces: These adjustable 36" cords will keep your water bottle handy."
You read right. Oriental Trading Co. claims that wearing a water bottle around your neck is ok.
Anyone that would like to participate in the word of the day emails let me know. Each day a new word, definition, and examples will be sent, and then you get to use the word in a sentence of your own to send back..very exciting. Verisimilitude, urbane, commensurate, and abstruse have graced recent word of the day emails.
I won the Mundy CD..but for $12.50..someone had a high maximum bid.
"We have terrorism on our minds. How about tea? Would you like some tea?" -Lady on Nat Geo FBI video, shown in gov't


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home