Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Friday, May 07, 2004

Yay, it's Friday.
The biology test was today, it went ok. Actually it was easier overall than I thought it would be, but there was some stuff from the last set of presentations on there that I didn't expect. But I did get to write a fair-size essay response that I felt confident with since the question concerned my topic..I think I've got the lac operon stuff down.

Went to wander around First Friday this afternoon. Luckily managed to avoid a car accident..narrowly. It wouldn't have been my fault either. Overwhelming number of people down there. I saw Scott and Ardyth and talked a bit, found the wellness center where the high school art exhibit was, and talked with Sherry and Kevin. It was actually pretty fun..uneventful but amusing.

I have a lot of math work to do this weekend but want to find time for something fun. Perhaps a hike or shopping or dinner. Tomorrow should definitely not be spent studying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home