Well it's 12:07. That means prom just ended and everyone is probably rushing to their cars in the cold and heading out for home. I think I achieved the best of both worlds. I ate some chocolate-covered strawberries yet exerted no effort in travel or dress. Sure, they were poor examples of chocolate-covered strawberries. But still..
Today I went to The Dalles and went shopping, among varmint controlling and searching for a woodstove for the new house. Why the woodstove store had a giant aquarium with a foot long catfish in it baffles me. But there were also a bunch of elk shoulder mounts in there. A 9 X 7 too! Went to the feed store also, heard excessive peeping, and behind a sliding door found literally hundreds of chicks, contained in tray-like cages on shelves. Of course I had to outfit myself for summer. Capris, shorts, and t shirts. Fun stuff. So all I've done homework-wise is some government stuff. Now watching SNL. Not terribly news-worthy.
Today I went to The Dalles and went shopping, among varmint controlling and searching for a woodstove for the new house. Why the woodstove store had a giant aquarium with a foot long catfish in it baffles me. But there were also a bunch of elk shoulder mounts in there. A 9 X 7 too! Went to the feed store also, heard excessive peeping, and behind a sliding door found literally hundreds of chicks, contained in tray-like cages on shelves. Of course I had to outfit myself for summer. Capris, shorts, and t shirts. Fun stuff. So all I've done homework-wise is some government stuff. Now watching SNL. Not terribly news-worthy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home