Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Just returned from Mr. HRV, it was wonderful as usual. Mathemagical tricks, banjo playing, Victor's Secret..good stuff. Excellent. Found out that Becky revived Mr. HRV when she was a junior..guess it hadn't been going for a couple years before. Good job Beckers. It has grown into a major event, just as packed as Evening of Excellence and a whole heck of a lot more entertaining. The three people I was wanting to win all placed which was cool.

Other than that, not too terribly much happening. Got to see last half of hilarious movie in English, "Noises Off." Picked up working on my deer in art..finally. Found out that Mundy just released third album, which may take me a year to find on Ebay or elsewhere for under $20. Check out the phantom planet link.

Tomorrow I'll probably have to give my French presentation, and I have to work in the student store which is a mild bummer. That means, ironically enough, that I may miss out on the Earth Club yearbook photo. Oh well. Not that it really matters.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home