Tomorrow should be downright redoubtable. What's with this neologism, you might ask? Well, I've been feeling guilty for not participating in word of the day lately. Lately kinda sucks though. Too busy. Tomorrow is the dreaded and sneaky evening of excellence. Ah, seems like just yesterday that I was saying, "I'm glad that induction is over, and now we have a long time 'till evening of excellence." So I've written up my write-ups and am prepared, just not emotionally. It's going to be a long day..
Turned in last fly lab today. Attempted drosophila salivary gland removal and chromosome viewing unsuccessfully. I managed to separate the glands but ended up losing them in transfer to stain. Shucks. I still haven't started the chick lab..this is a bad situation..due soon. Have graphs, just haven't done anything else. I'll probably get it done somehow and it'll probably be mediocre at best.
fun animal fact: the scientific name of the grizzly bear is ursus arctos horribilis
Turned in last fly lab today. Attempted drosophila salivary gland removal and chromosome viewing unsuccessfully. I managed to separate the glands but ended up losing them in transfer to stain. Shucks. I still haven't started the chick lab..this is a bad situation..due soon. Have graphs, just haven't done anything else. I'll probably get it done somehow and it'll probably be mediocre at best.
fun animal fact: the scientific name of the grizzly bear is ursus arctos horribilis


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home