Hey..evening of excellence is over! Big relief. Totally done with NHS now, even got my cord. I'm...ecstatic.
It worked out pretty well. Missed English and most of photography 'cause I didn't want to be at school for 13 hours. Becky arrived at school around 3 to assist in the decorations department, and we set up the floral arrangements, lights, sign, and dryer sheet-like ribbony pink and white material. Mom came by to drop off change of clothes and nourishment. Then it was 5:00 and time for me to start practicing. Ran through the notecards a few times in the empty Bowe. It's nice being able to stand behind a podium with plenty of room for notecards and such. Luke showed up around 5:40 and then the other officers arrived a little after 6. So it started at 7. Got an art award from Lab and Stever which was cool. I had to talk about the math, science, child psych, and special program awards. Hmm. I'm almost sad that it's over..almost.
I doubt I'll be working on any homework tonight. The scientific name of the cougar is felis concolor; cat of one color.
It worked out pretty well. Missed English and most of photography 'cause I didn't want to be at school for 13 hours. Becky arrived at school around 3 to assist in the decorations department, and we set up the floral arrangements, lights, sign, and dryer sheet-like ribbony pink and white material. Mom came by to drop off change of clothes and nourishment. Then it was 5:00 and time for me to start practicing. Ran through the notecards a few times in the empty Bowe. It's nice being able to stand behind a podium with plenty of room for notecards and such. Luke showed up around 5:40 and then the other officers arrived a little after 6. So it started at 7. Got an art award from Lab and Stever which was cool. I had to talk about the math, science, child psych, and special program awards. Hmm. I'm almost sad that it's over..almost.
I doubt I'll be working on any homework tonight. The scientific name of the cougar is felis concolor; cat of one color.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home