Tonight was the Elks banquet; a gathering for students of the months. Congrats to Gena for receiving an award! I wasn't aware that these things were pretty much based on community service; I don't think I would have gotten one anyway but would've listed more of what I've done with earth club and NHS. But it was pretty fun anyway, and good seafood fettuccini.
This weekend I've pretty much worked on my chick lab. I'm over half done. I have about half the background info. finished, the title page and data all typed up, interpretation nearly finished, and my procedure and hypothesis typed up. Not terribly exciting. There haven't been a lack of happenings lately but I'm still bored. This tuesday is the scholarship night. Wednesday the lab is due, and Thursday is the luau and farewell assembly. Friday I have off, and Becky leaves on Saturday =( Monday is tomorrow and wow, it's my last monday in high school. Incredible. I think I'm ready to get out of there though.
I think I need to find a photo to post just because it's still a novelty.
Seeing "Breakfast at Tiffany's" on the #6 spot on VH1's Most Awesomely Bad Songs totally invalidated that whole show for me.
"I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"
-Christopher Walken as Bruce Dickinson in SNL
This weekend I've pretty much worked on my chick lab. I'm over half done. I have about half the background info. finished, the title page and data all typed up, interpretation nearly finished, and my procedure and hypothesis typed up. Not terribly exciting. There haven't been a lack of happenings lately but I'm still bored. This tuesday is the scholarship night. Wednesday the lab is due, and Thursday is the luau and farewell assembly. Friday I have off, and Becky leaves on Saturday =( Monday is tomorrow and wow, it's my last monday in high school. Incredible. I think I'm ready to get out of there though.
I think I need to find a photo to post just because it's still a novelty.
Seeing "Breakfast at Tiffany's" on the #6 spot on VH1's Most Awesomely Bad Songs totally invalidated that whole show for me.
"I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"
-Christopher Walken as Bruce Dickinson in SNL


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home