Today I went over to Sam's to help her with a video for child psych. Chelsea, Jodie, and Abbey were also there. I arrived just as they were filming the first scene (was a bit late). The video was on peer pressure. We had quite a bit of fun with that one. I opted to do the filmmaking rather than be a drunk party-goer. Me as an intoxicated partier just does not work..it'd be totally un-believable. But I ended up being a counselor, which involved jotting, a notebook, and shoulder pads.
After we all talked about the enormously exciting upcoming party, which will most likely be on the 14th. Then I drove Abbey home where I had the privelege of viewing some amazing Galapagos Island photos. Albatrosses. They were just so Mr. Tross reminiscent. The beadiness of eyes and smoothness of plumage were outstanding.
I haven't really done much else today, so I figure I should wrap this thing up with an edgy sounding quote.
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everthing at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.."
-Jack Kerouac
After we all talked about the enormously exciting upcoming party, which will most likely be on the 14th. Then I drove Abbey home where I had the privelege of viewing some amazing Galapagos Island photos. Albatrosses. They were just so Mr. Tross reminiscent. The beadiness of eyes and smoothness of plumage were outstanding.
I haven't really done much else today, so I figure I should wrap this thing up with an edgy sounding quote.
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everthing at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.."
-Jack Kerouac


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home