Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Happy Birthday Gena!

There are just two more days of school left..and this four day weekend. Nice, except no exciting or fun plans planned-just a bit of homework and studying. Becky is leaving super early Saturday, so tomorrow is our last day.

Today was the farewell assembly..kind of weird. Being down there with the rest of this graduating class. Then the ever lame luau. Rain as usual. Torrential downpour. I truly needed a 'brella, and wished umbrellas were passed out in place of the free lunch. Listened to SPR and other band. Jon sang "I believe in a thing called love," and it certainly sounded better than it did when I heard it at the independent music concert. Staying inside was certainly a better option than slip and slide.

Someone working on the house saw a bobcat right in our front yard two days ago. This sighting has effectively dampened my hope of finding Sassy. This afternoon I watched Shawshank Redemption; it was on tv and that's the only reason I need to watch it for the nth time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home