Not much to say about today, graduation practice which was hellishly hot and wow it made me want to dissociate from the majority of this class.
Tomorrow I shall bring sunscreen and water.
24 Star Hotel arrived in the mail today-finally. Hot..as in July. "Rainbow," the opening track, certainly reminds me of Coldplay. I really can't pick favorites, but "Anchor the Sun," "Healthy," and "July" are standouts. No, Mundy is not all out of melody. Hmm.."Mexico" has some cow bell goin' on too.
>If your life could be turned into a movie what would its title be ~ Stravage, or Crazy Old World
>Is there anyone in your life that you can totally understand and share everything with ~ Becky
>What song pretty much sums up your life ~ “Mamma Mia” by Abba
>What famous animals do you wish you could brutally murder ~ Yeah...probably Mr. Tross! It's a love/hate relationship..I wanna meet him; I wanna kill him. I'd donate his eyes to science and keep the plumage for myself.
>What did you do on New Years last year ~ Watched the masses of paper confetti litter the streets
>Finish this joke-Two gay guys walk into a lesbian bar...I'm really no good at making up endings to beginnings
>If you could re-live any moment of your life what would it be ~ The jet boat tour in Hell's Canyon. ok, so it's more than a moment, more like three hours.
>What is the funniest thing anyone has ever said to you ~ "you are a bubble moment," it was written to me anyway
>If Mattel turned you into a talking doll what things would you say ~ "the scientific name of the muskrat is ondatra zibethicus," and "you're more likely to get stung to death by bees than mauled by a cougar."
>What is the last lie you told ~ "I have to go to the NHS meeting," and found out later I really didn't have to.
>If there was a fork in the road would you go right or left ~ depends on exactly where the fork was, I wouldn't want to risk puncturing my tires. Now was that lame or what? I don't think a fork could puncture a tire..
>What will make the world end ~ Overpopulation
>If you could start a band what would you name it ~ Indelible
>What are you afraid of ~ College, ax murderers, yellow jackets
>Do you have violent telekinetic abilities often resulting in the death of pets and guilty bystanders? I doubt it
>How many cups of coffee do you drink a day ~ 0
>Is it ever okay to tell a lie ~ Only if it really doesn't matter
>How forgiving are you ~ Generally pretty forgiving, but I am capable of holding a grudge
>Best place to order pizza ~ I like Pietro's and Santacroce's, but my perspective is pretty limited
>Things You Obsess Over ~ Organization or lack thereof, possible meanings between the lines
>What really annoys/bugs you ~ Recently, listening to complete jerks voice nasty comments about other people at graduation practice
>If you could go back in time, where would you go ~ two summers ago...I would correct a mistake
>Memory you would like to forget ~ Seventh grade
>What'd you do yesterday ~ Went to high school classes for the last time, took my dog on a walk
>Last person you talked to on the phone ~ Someone about dog sitting
>Last song you listened to ~ "Rescue Remedy" by Mundy
>TV show you wish they would re-air again ~ "That's My Dog"
>Do you believe in THE DARK LORD~ Undecided
>What is the most boring thing you've ever done in your life ~ Global Studies 2
>If you were a crayon, what color would you be ~ I'd hope cerulean blue, but in actuality probably robin's egg blue. Imagine my surprise when I learned of a band by the name of my favorite crayon color..still haven’t heard them though.
>How many buddies do you have on your list ~ 13 screen names
>How long are you in the shower ~ A quarter hour
>How do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter cup ~ I heat them in the microwave on "roast" for 15 seconds then extract the peanut buttery goodness with a syringe before touching the chocolate.
>Feelings on abortion ~ I don't have a problem with it. I wouldn't call it murder either.
>Living arrangement ~ House, with mom and step dad
>What do you think about Ouija boards ~ They prey on the gullible and provide endless entertainment for the liars
>If you could meet one person, dead or alive ~ Erwin or Peggy Bauer, or Edmund Enright; I don’t think I’d have much to talk about with George Washington or any of the other “more important” figures in history. Then again, I really wouldn't have a thing to talk about with Mundy either, other than how I like his music and how I don't know a thing or two about music.
Tomorrow I shall bring sunscreen and water.
24 Star Hotel arrived in the mail today-finally. Hot..as in July. "Rainbow," the opening track, certainly reminds me of Coldplay. I really can't pick favorites, but "Anchor the Sun," "Healthy," and "July" are standouts. No, Mundy is not all out of melody. Hmm.."Mexico" has some cow bell goin' on too.
>If your life could be turned into a movie what would its title be ~ Stravage, or Crazy Old World
>Is there anyone in your life that you can totally understand and share everything with ~ Becky
>What song pretty much sums up your life ~ “Mamma Mia” by Abba
>What famous animals do you wish you could brutally murder ~ Yeah...probably Mr. Tross! It's a love/hate relationship..I wanna meet him; I wanna kill him. I'd donate his eyes to science and keep the plumage for myself.
>What did you do on New Years last year ~ Watched the masses of paper confetti litter the streets
>Finish this joke-Two gay guys walk into a lesbian bar...I'm really no good at making up endings to beginnings
>If you could re-live any moment of your life what would it be ~ The jet boat tour in Hell's Canyon. ok, so it's more than a moment, more like three hours.
>What is the funniest thing anyone has ever said to you ~ "you are a bubble moment," it was written to me anyway
>If Mattel turned you into a talking doll what things would you say ~ "the scientific name of the muskrat is ondatra zibethicus," and "you're more likely to get stung to death by bees than mauled by a cougar."
>What is the last lie you told ~ "I have to go to the NHS meeting," and found out later I really didn't have to.
>If there was a fork in the road would you go right or left ~ depends on exactly where the fork was, I wouldn't want to risk puncturing my tires. Now was that lame or what? I don't think a fork could puncture a tire..
>What will make the world end ~ Overpopulation
>If you could start a band what would you name it ~ Indelible
>What are you afraid of ~ College, ax murderers, yellow jackets
>Do you have violent telekinetic abilities often resulting in the death of pets and guilty bystanders? I doubt it
>How many cups of coffee do you drink a day ~ 0
>Is it ever okay to tell a lie ~ Only if it really doesn't matter
>How forgiving are you ~ Generally pretty forgiving, but I am capable of holding a grudge
>Best place to order pizza ~ I like Pietro's and Santacroce's, but my perspective is pretty limited
>Things You Obsess Over ~ Organization or lack thereof, possible meanings between the lines
>What really annoys/bugs you ~ Recently, listening to complete jerks voice nasty comments about other people at graduation practice
>If you could go back in time, where would you go ~ two summers ago...I would correct a mistake
>Memory you would like to forget ~ Seventh grade
>What'd you do yesterday ~ Went to high school classes for the last time, took my dog on a walk
>Last person you talked to on the phone ~ Someone about dog sitting
>Last song you listened to ~ "Rescue Remedy" by Mundy
>TV show you wish they would re-air again ~ "That's My Dog"
>Do you believe in THE DARK LORD~ Undecided
>What is the most boring thing you've ever done in your life ~ Global Studies 2
>If you were a crayon, what color would you be ~ I'd hope cerulean blue, but in actuality probably robin's egg blue. Imagine my surprise when I learned of a band by the name of my favorite crayon color..still haven’t heard them though.
>How many buddies do you have on your list ~ 13 screen names
>How long are you in the shower ~ A quarter hour
>How do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter cup ~ I heat them in the microwave on "roast" for 15 seconds then extract the peanut buttery goodness with a syringe before touching the chocolate.
>Feelings on abortion ~ I don't have a problem with it. I wouldn't call it murder either.
>Living arrangement ~ House, with mom and step dad
>What do you think about Ouija boards ~ They prey on the gullible and provide endless entertainment for the liars
>If you could meet one person, dead or alive ~ Erwin or Peggy Bauer, or Edmund Enright; I don’t think I’d have much to talk about with George Washington or any of the other “more important” figures in history. Then again, I really wouldn't have a thing to talk about with Mundy either, other than how I like his music and how I don't know a thing or two about music.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home