Dear sweet Banana Boat,
how the hell did I forget you?!
My face is completely vermilion right now. Painfully so. Somehow I counted on the sun not being as effective just because it wasn't scorching hot..oh how naive I am! As long as I don't get cancer as a direct result it was worth it though; Abby's party. Mondo Hollywood certainly did rock magnificently. And "Rock the Harmonium" was intensely impressive.
Hearing "Wolverine Trapped in a Safe Deposit Box," "Beard Down to Here," "Alien Jump Rope Party," and other Alex Arrowsmith classics, performed with style and grace on difficult terrain, with an interpretive dancer, was priceless. Still photos are inadequate to convey the absolute genius of the performance. But I did take a few if anyone would like them emailed. And I got some of Mondo Hollywood and SPR too.
I can only imagine the tremendous time committment and talent that is required..damn good performance people.
Yeah..I can use words like "damn" and "hell" with a sense of reckless abandon via my blog.
how the hell did I forget you?!
My face is completely vermilion right now. Painfully so. Somehow I counted on the sun not being as effective just because it wasn't scorching hot..oh how naive I am! As long as I don't get cancer as a direct result it was worth it though; Abby's party. Mondo Hollywood certainly did rock magnificently. And "Rock the Harmonium" was intensely impressive.
Hearing "Wolverine Trapped in a Safe Deposit Box," "Beard Down to Here," "Alien Jump Rope Party," and other Alex Arrowsmith classics, performed with style and grace on difficult terrain, with an interpretive dancer, was priceless. Still photos are inadequate to convey the absolute genius of the performance. But I did take a few if anyone would like them emailed. And I got some of Mondo Hollywood and SPR too.
I can only imagine the tremendous time committment and talent that is required..damn good performance people.
Yeah..I can use words like "damn" and "hell" with a sense of reckless abandon via my blog.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home