Worked, then mowed lawn and found out the specifics for what I'll have to do while the Markers are away.
This evening I waded the canal and meandered through the thicket. I saw a ton of tiny quail chicks, they were the size of mice. Then I found a western fence lizard that happened to not mind me being there, harassed it for a while for photos. I found that if I make a direct approach I will be more likely to obtain photos. 'Cause if I act all sneaky and stealthy about it, the lizard will probably come to the conclusion that I'm a predator. Bloggerbot is acting up again so no photo for now. But I did post the two clearest ones on my album. It was a pretty cool looking lizard. Now if I can only find a blue tailed skink...
While I was up there, I heard the unmistakable sound of Sarah Lee's voice. The Lee sisters and some other kid were having a grand ol' time splashing about in the water and generally making a ruckus. The type that can be heard a half mile away. They must have had a floatie.
"I may be stupid, and dumb, but I still can go on an innertube."
-neighbor kid
This evening I waded the canal and meandered through the thicket. I saw a ton of tiny quail chicks, they were the size of mice. Then I found a western fence lizard that happened to not mind me being there, harassed it for a while for photos. I found that if I make a direct approach I will be more likely to obtain photos. 'Cause if I act all sneaky and stealthy about it, the lizard will probably come to the conclusion that I'm a predator. Bloggerbot is acting up again so no photo for now. But I did post the two clearest ones on my album. It was a pretty cool looking lizard. Now if I can only find a blue tailed skink...
While I was up there, I heard the unmistakable sound of Sarah Lee's voice. The Lee sisters and some other kid were having a grand ol' time splashing about in the water and generally making a ruckus. The type that can be heard a half mile away. They must have had a floatie.
"I may be stupid, and dumb, but I still can go on an innertube."
-neighbor kid


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home