Today was a bbq at Arlene's (Tim's mom). Good food. We then went to my grandma's to borrow luggage and went to pick up a couple of woodrats and came home. I went on another bubble gum ice cream run and decided to take Bosun up to toll bridge park. It was way crowded though. The good spot at the river was occupied. So I just walked him around and listened to people laugh at him. People tend to do that with basset hounds I guess. One girl's comment: "He is very fat."
Bo found a tin foil-wrapped half-cooked considerably sized chunk of chicken and I had to wrassle it away from him. Then I came back home and had nothing to do for a while, and then mom and I finished off the last of the first ten gallons of primer on the entryway and remaining living room wall.
I forgot to mention last blog that I got into Reed Lodge, my third choice for housing at OSU..a co-op. Or a coop. Which I think is good.
Bo found a tin foil-wrapped half-cooked considerably sized chunk of chicken and I had to wrassle it away from him. Then I came back home and had nothing to do for a while, and then mom and I finished off the last of the first ten gallons of primer on the entryway and remaining living room wall.
I forgot to mention last blog that I got into Reed Lodge, my third choice for housing at OSU..a co-op. Or a coop. Which I think is good.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home