There was an American Eskimo Dog today that needed to be shaved, so I worked for quite a while. The clippers kept burning my hands though 'cause the dog had excessive mats and debris in its fur that overworked the motor. I didn't even get to finish. Unfortunately the clinic will be closed for two weeks so I'm going to be missing out on working for a while. I think I need another part time job.
In other news, I ran around the Marker's place changing sprinklers and picking raspberries. I gave Bosun a bath outside and walked him. Shucked some corn for dinner. Waded the canal and saw some quail. Sassy is still around too. I put a food bowl over at the abandoned trailer next door so she'll have a constant food source. But right now she's in. I carried her over here. In fact she growled the whole way, it was ridiculous. I believe she hates Pency and that's why she stays away from the house. We're just about ready to start adding color in the house.
In other news, I ran around the Marker's place changing sprinklers and picking raspberries. I gave Bosun a bath outside and walked him. Shucked some corn for dinner. Waded the canal and saw some quail. Sassy is still around too. I put a food bowl over at the abandoned trailer next door so she'll have a constant food source. But right now she's in. I carried her over here. In fact she growled the whole way, it was ridiculous. I believe she hates Pency and that's why she stays away from the house. We're just about ready to start adding color in the house.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home