A spontaneous midday blog!
Planned on posting last night but I was downloading an update (which was recommended by OSU) and I didn't want anything to interfere with it. Ended up finishing at 1:45, taking four hours! I couldn't believe how ridiculously slow it was. Who knows if it was even necessary..
I only have two more days of work left. One last dogsitting job, one last chance at being mauled by Domino, Friday thru Sunday morning.
Yesterday not much happened, in fact I was bored. I don't know what to do these last few days.
Rain is predicted until next week too.
After work today the rain had let up and I took Bosun on a walk. It was a newly metamorphosized newt phenomenon up there. At the pipes I spotted a tiny newt swimming downstream. It appeared to be flailing helplessly, trying to reach shore. Thought it was an anomaly until I saw a second, soon followed by a third. Kinda forgot that this is the time of year one has to start scouring the trail ahead in hopes of avoiding squishing them. Before turning around I saw another two dozen floating down.
Entertaining words from yesterday's search for a comforter:
"...the perfect lightweight comforter for air-conditioned hot summer nights."
"Cocoon yourself in a cozy layer of feathers and down."
And an absurdity from the OHP health insurance form:
"If you do not speak or read English, please tell us which language you read and speak and if you need an interpreter."
Taco night, 6:00.
Planned on posting last night but I was downloading an update (which was recommended by OSU) and I didn't want anything to interfere with it. Ended up finishing at 1:45, taking four hours! I couldn't believe how ridiculously slow it was. Who knows if it was even necessary..
I only have two more days of work left. One last dogsitting job, one last chance at being mauled by Domino, Friday thru Sunday morning.
Yesterday not much happened, in fact I was bored. I don't know what to do these last few days.
Rain is predicted until next week too.
After work today the rain had let up and I took Bosun on a walk. It was a newly metamorphosized newt phenomenon up there. At the pipes I spotted a tiny newt swimming downstream. It appeared to be flailing helplessly, trying to reach shore. Thought it was an anomaly until I saw a second, soon followed by a third. Kinda forgot that this is the time of year one has to start scouring the trail ahead in hopes of avoiding squishing them. Before turning around I saw another two dozen floating down.
Entertaining words from yesterday's search for a comforter:
"...the perfect lightweight comforter for air-conditioned hot summer nights."
"Cocoon yourself in a cozy layer of feathers and down."
And an absurdity from the OHP health insurance form:
"If you do not speak or read English, please tell us which language you read and speak and if you need an interpreter."
Taco night, 6:00.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home