Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Here's what went on today:
Not much.
I went to the post office and McIsaac's. In the evening, I went to my uncle Scott's to visit with him and dad. When I pulled into the driveway a large and fluffy raccoon bounded away (they come in droves to steal the cat food, but it makes for great photo opportunities). So we watched Ringu, the Japanese version of The Ring. Creepy but not as gruesome as the American version. Then we listened to a bunch of music I brought. Scott thought that the title "Buddy Holly" looked familiar, and it turns out that Microsoft did some promo deal of that song in '95, with Weezer on the set of "Happy Days." Basically a music video to demonstrate the technical capabilities. Pretty cool. Tomorrow is work in morning and then to the coast.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes! We had the Buddy Holly video on our old computer, we would watch it all the time. So good.
    -Jodie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home