First post from my laptop! And that's about all I want to say. Gosh, it's amazing how amazingly nice it is just to have CD and headphone capabilities on this. Nothing truly blog worthy occurred today, but mom and I did get a considerable amount of porch and trim painting done. The house will be beige with dark brown trim. Rather run of the mill, but considering the interior color scheme, I'd say it's a wise choice. Don't want to get too vibrant.
Previous Posts
- Ah, my laptop arrived today..the right one! This t...
- Today was work and then a town trip. I dropped by ...
- Family picnic, which was fun. No bears wandered th...
- Well, I saw an alpaca being born today. It's Iris'...
- I finally managed to get some photos on a CD. I ha...
- Well the only really important things about today ...
- Recently, nothing much has taken place. Yesterday ...
- Back from the coast! As always, our chosen spot wa...
- All the doors are painted now. And I can even say ...
- Sometimes one just has a bad day. Woah, how teen-c...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home