Today was work and then a town trip. I dropped by Scott's to pick up a copy of an old home video. The wedding, with Megan and Crystal, and Becky and I. 1991. I'm adjusting my dress sleeve ruffles two out of the three times the video camera turned on me. Also on the tape are my first birthday, one of Becky's birthdays (with Scott playing his guitar!), and a random outing in the back yard with an inch of snow on the ground. Wow..
My eye exam. Those eye drops are painful. I needed a slightly stronger prescription and then picked out some new frames. After that I finally ended up going to Birkenstock for new sandals. So overpriced. Well, maybe not. If they last say, 7 or 8 years. But I guess a good walking sandal is essential for college. Also picked up a pair of polka dot flip flops. Now I just need some new regular shoes.
Mom and I started priming the exterior areas that still need it (everything but the siding). It just annoys me - severely - that I might not even get to live in the new house before leaving. And people could be here working on it! We have all the floors. But they're not. We have those little fans in the bathrooms and utility room, those compact white ones inserted into the ceilings. They look nifty, but do they really work? Am I supposed to be able to sense air exchange? Because I can't. However, the recessed round light in the kitchen is cute AND functional. We should have more of those.
The OSU summer edition newspaper has movie reviews. "'Napoleon Dynamite' gets five out of five Ligers, which are bred for their magic abilities."
My eye exam. Those eye drops are painful. I needed a slightly stronger prescription and then picked out some new frames. After that I finally ended up going to Birkenstock for new sandals. So overpriced. Well, maybe not. If they last say, 7 or 8 years. But I guess a good walking sandal is essential for college. Also picked up a pair of polka dot flip flops. Now I just need some new regular shoes.
Mom and I started priming the exterior areas that still need it (everything but the siding). It just annoys me - severely - that I might not even get to live in the new house before leaving. And people could be here working on it! We have all the floors. But they're not. We have those little fans in the bathrooms and utility room, those compact white ones inserted into the ceilings. They look nifty, but do they really work? Am I supposed to be able to sense air exchange? Because I can't. However, the recessed round light in the kitchen is cute AND functional. We should have more of those.
The OSU summer edition newspaper has movie reviews. "'Napoleon Dynamite' gets five out of five Ligers, which are bred for their magic abilities."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home