Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Not a whole lot happened. Work. My ebay CDs arrived! I have to say I like paypal. I paid for them two days ago and they were in Arizona. I've listened to Weezer and some of DMB's Crash thus far..oo I like"The Sweater Song" (I saw that video once..running dogs?) and "Say It Ain't So."Afternoon: volunteering for Columbia River Keepers in the form of sticking address labels on postcards. Listened to discussions of drinkable lake water, politics, sketchy coffee tables, and A Clockwork Orange. After a couple hours of that I wandered about downtown for a while and got a raspberry cream clearly canadian at Andrew's. I saw Shannon with some friends on Oak St. Then I drove around for a while, the heights of course was super crowded due to Families in the Park. Walk again this evening but this time no wildlife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home