I let myself be convinced that I needed more..a better hard drive and added memory. So I decided to upgrade my laptop which added yet another hundred bucks to the bill. I know I'll recover..somehow. I just didn't want to have to upgrade in the future.
I am house sitting for one night. Today I took Hannah the australian shepherd on a walk from our house to pine mont..the meadow. Quite the trek. Fun yet tiring. There are fresh elk tracks in the muddy banks above our new trail.
And so the house progresses. Our front door will arrive early next week, and the linoleum has been ordered. As long as we're in by the end of this month! Living there any less than a couple weeks would be deplorable at best.
I am house sitting for one night. Today I took Hannah the australian shepherd on a walk from our house to pine mont..the meadow. Quite the trek. Fun yet tiring. There are fresh elk tracks in the muddy banks above our new trail.
And so the house progresses. Our front door will arrive early next week, and the linoleum has been ordered. As long as we're in by the end of this month! Living there any less than a couple weeks would be deplorable at best.


1 Comments:
At 11:48 PM ,
Anonymous said...
How big of a hard drive and how much memory do you have now?
Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home