Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Nothing really happened today..it hit about 105 though, and we heard that it got to 118 near Burns. It would be truly awful to live in Juntura. I found a drowned praying mantis in the pet water bowl.

The new house is progressing rapidly..finally. The indoor doors are installed, as well as the lights and fan, and the majority of cupboards. And we have a doorbell! It's so amazing having an actual doorbell. I can't wait to live in the new room, if only for a couple weeks.

I went driving for lack of anything better to do this evening..cooper spur loop and pine mont. Didn't see anything but a few bats and moths though. Oo, that OSAC application paid off! At last I received a letter today confirming a $1,000 scholarship. Cool, maybe I can reduce one of my loans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home