Thank goodness I actually accomplished numerous somethings today.
I worked in the morning. My visions of massive pig harnesses and leashes were laid to rest when I learned that the pig will barely budge from its kennel. Apparently the beast can't even see due to an unbelievable mass of fat blocking its eyes. I've yet to see one glimpse of an eye in fact. I witnessed a great struggle that involved an attempt at getting it to move. It took about a half hour to get it out. It drinks pepsi too, but the vet said "I don't care what the owner says, I'm not feeding her pepsi." Seconds later I spotted a 12 case of the sugared beverage in place of where a bag of dog food usually is. And then a ziplock of dried french bread atop a freezer with instructions printed in ink: "Something different, as a treat. If you feed her too much, it'll make her choke."
After work and mom's arrival we set out to town on a multi-tasking spree. Shared chicken strips at Dairy Queen, wal mart for college essentials, grandma's to do that ridiculous mpn 'cause it wouldn't process on this computer, the bank for deposit, health department (oh..fun..three shots), Rosauers for dinner supplies, and then back to DQ for a brownie batter blizzard. I definitely recommend at least trying it, I think they're as good as the PB cup ones.
Below is a photo of Bobby from last summer, sure to promote a fan club; I hope you don't mind Bobby if you ever read this. Anyway, I will post a lakescape photo from this year's camping trip as well.
I worked in the morning. My visions of massive pig harnesses and leashes were laid to rest when I learned that the pig will barely budge from its kennel. Apparently the beast can't even see due to an unbelievable mass of fat blocking its eyes. I've yet to see one glimpse of an eye in fact. I witnessed a great struggle that involved an attempt at getting it to move. It took about a half hour to get it out. It drinks pepsi too, but the vet said "I don't care what the owner says, I'm not feeding her pepsi." Seconds later I spotted a 12 case of the sugared beverage in place of where a bag of dog food usually is. And then a ziplock of dried french bread atop a freezer with instructions printed in ink: "Something different, as a treat. If you feed her too much, it'll make her choke."
After work and mom's arrival we set out to town on a multi-tasking spree. Shared chicken strips at Dairy Queen, wal mart for college essentials, grandma's to do that ridiculous mpn 'cause it wouldn't process on this computer, the bank for deposit, health department (oh..fun..three shots), Rosauers for dinner supplies, and then back to DQ for a brownie batter blizzard. I definitely recommend at least trying it, I think they're as good as the PB cup ones.
Below is a photo of Bobby from last summer, sure to promote a fan club; I hope you don't mind Bobby if you ever read this. Anyway, I will post a lakescape photo from this year's camping trip as well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home