This has got to be only the second or third year I have not gone to the fair. I was contemplating it, just to get some cotton candy, and thought it probably wasn't worth the five bucks to get in. A couple years ago when I just walked in they only charged me the kid fee, but I seriously doubt I could count on that now that I'd be driving in..
Nothing truly notable happened today. I don't have to deal with Domino anymore though. Well, Becky is going to see Modest Mouse next Saturday (thought it was today but no), Jodie and Chelsea went to Portland to see The Hives and I can't remember the other band now, and I couldn't go to Hood River to see Mondo Hollywood and The Shaky Hands merely due to the fact that I was not born on July 31, 1983, or earlier.
I watched Amelie last night, another excellent movie.
What is wrong with blogger: cut and paste no longer exist, italicization ignores normal spacing.
"The tiger was taken into custody without incident." Way to sound suave and authoritative Officer Durkin!
I took the "eskie" on a walk through PD, to the elementary school (my old alma mater) this evening. Nice walking a dog that can actually keep up with a moderate pace. Postamble I returned home because I realized I forgot a bunch of stuff I wanted to take over there. Just decided to stay awhile. I'll probably watch another movie while eating junior mints. Not that I've been planning this consumption out of sheer boredom or anything. She's got the LOTR trilogy but I can't decide if I want to commit myself to watching it.
Nothing truly notable happened today. I don't have to deal with Domino anymore though. Well, Becky is going to see Modest Mouse next Saturday (thought it was today but no), Jodie and Chelsea went to Portland to see The Hives and I can't remember the other band now, and I couldn't go to Hood River to see Mondo Hollywood and The Shaky Hands merely due to the fact that I was not born on July 31, 1983, or earlier.
I watched Amelie last night, another excellent movie.
What is wrong with blogger: cut and paste no longer exist, italicization ignores normal spacing.
"The tiger was taken into custody without incident." Way to sound suave and authoritative Officer Durkin!
I took the "eskie" on a walk through PD, to the elementary school (my old alma mater) this evening. Nice walking a dog that can actually keep up with a moderate pace. Postamble I returned home because I realized I forgot a bunch of stuff I wanted to take over there. Just decided to stay awhile. I'll probably watch another movie while eating junior mints. Not that I've been planning this consumption out of sheer boredom or anything. She's got the LOTR trilogy but I can't decide if I want to commit myself to watching it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home