Everything here is true. But then again it seems as if a lot of editing goes on. It's not even a conscious effort, it's just what happens. And the end product basically resembles a persuasive documentary. Perhaps someday I'll get brave. That sucks because maybe I shouldn't care about what other people think all the time. But I do, and my sole defense is "who doesn't?"
Absolutely nothing happened today...this upcoming week will be eventful though. Work and three petsitting jobs. Tuesday after work I'll be sticking place stickers on the art entries at the fair. Thursday will be the three shelties and the start of taking care of Domino and the guinea pigs through Saturday morning. Friday I'll start the new one which will go through Wednesday. But once I'm home-based there after work there will be nothing to do! Wish I atleast had a laptop to take with me. Walked to the woods on the canal trail this evening. There was a blue merle australian shepherd I encountered and expected its owner/s to be following but apparently it was up there on its own. I saw a deer in the orchard at dusk.
Absolutely nothing happened today...this upcoming week will be eventful though. Work and three petsitting jobs. Tuesday after work I'll be sticking place stickers on the art entries at the fair. Thursday will be the three shelties and the start of taking care of Domino and the guinea pigs through Saturday morning. Friday I'll start the new one which will go through Wednesday. But once I'm home-based there after work there will be nothing to do! Wish I atleast had a laptop to take with me. Walked to the woods on the canal trail this evening. There was a blue merle australian shepherd I encountered and expected its owner/s to be following but apparently it was up there on its own. I saw a deer in the orchard at dusk.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home