Today we made the decision to put Gabe down. His bone and joint disease had progressed badly recently. My hiking buddy and faithful companion, guardian, catcher of snowballs..he will be missed.
Previous Posts
- Gabe last winter on the canal trail in late evenin...
- By this early afternoon the day was turning out to...
- Well, not much happened here today. We went to Los...
- Wow, so now blogger has a scant handful of font va...
- Oh man, this math placement exam idea is so not co...
- Just back from "dragging the gut," (which sounds t...
- I saw an uncommon number of uncommonly large moths...
- Swallowtail butterfly on a lily in the garden.
- I didn't accomplish anything great today. Pre-coll...
- A bunch of photos from Disneyland have been added ...


1 Comments:
At 12:36 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I will miss that little Poochie. Him and Tasha both. "TASHA! or whatever your name is!" Gabe was smart enough not to tred through the dirt bike crossing. Good dogs.
-Jodie
Post a Comment
<< Home