Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Just back from "dragging the gut," (which sounds too much like creating sinew from the intestines of an animal for my tastes) talk at the park, and shooting star observation at Westside with Chelsea, Jodie, and Samantha. And Alex for that last part. We sat on downtown benches for awhile. Great fun. I saw about 15 shooting stars later on. But only a few were truly magnificent. Then on the way home I thought someone was following me. I need to get over this paranoia; a lot of people reside on miller road. But still..it seemed to have its brights on and it was bothersome. I didn't notice the cow standing in the other lane until I was passing it. Yes, there was a small bovine just standing in the road about a block's distance from my house. Confusion and bewilderment seemed to emanate from its large brown eyes.

There's nothing much else that has happened today. Thurs. and Fri. I'm going to OSU for some summer orientation deal. The math placement exam will be administered.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh yeah, I had a college orientation thing the summer before I went to U of O and it was called...introDUCKtion. Hahahaha! Good one, Phil Knight! I also took the math placement test, and you know what I placed into? Math 60!! You can thank Mrs. Roeske for that impressive score.

     
  • At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That last comment was from Alex by the way. He forgot to put his name at the end and now he's punishing himself by talking in the third person.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home