Merrie's Blog

Happenings, annoyances, observations, and some photographic documentation

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Hey
There's nothing going on here. I watched Dr. Phil today, and created a considerable dent in the patch of weeds and unwanted red poppies at the Marker's. Happened to chance upon listening to the people that were working on siding sing "Jack and Diane" when it came on the radio. Evening stroll with the basset. Found a deceased shrew in the middle of the trail that had been tread upon a few times.

And now I announce the new improvement to my blog. You are now enabled to post a comment about an entry (see the small red colored "comment" after each post)..actually I'm not even requiring a vague connection to anything I've typed. You know, I was feeling a tad bit depressed upon receiving news that guestbooking is the preferred method of internet communication now a days. Just think of it as the poor man's guestbook.

Famous quotes...
"Sometimes you make the right decision, and sometimes you make the decision right."
-Dr. Phil

And a "WTF? moment":
"A businessman checks into a hotel with a prostitute and wakes up the next morning in a bathtub full of ice with his kidney missing."
-Mostly True Stories: Urban Legends

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Merrie, did you watch Dr. Phil for his power moustache? There's nothing that compliments a shiny bald spot more than a power moustache. Did he use the term "emotionally bankrupt" at all today? That's a favorite of his.

    Alex

    p.s. your blog needs MORE ALBATROSS dude!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home