A look back at last summer memories, from Becky's blog when we were house sitting for our former English teacher..
"There is also a turkey, which clacks incessantly until you think you're going batty. If you clack back, it switches to a high pitched barking, and if you imitate THAT, the turkey just tries to drown you out. I think I finally scared it off though when I screamed "Don't f--- with me, turkey!" I hope that thing ends up on a basting pan come that Thursday in Nov."
"There is also a turkey, which clacks incessantly until you think you're going batty. If you clack back, it switches to a high pitched barking, and if you imitate THAT, the turkey just tries to drown you out. I think I finally scared it off though when I screamed "Don't f--- with me, turkey!" I hope that thing ends up on a basting pan come that Thursday in Nov."


1 Comments:
At 7:53 PM ,
Merrie said...
I'm merely exploring blog possibilities
Post a Comment
<< Home