An uneventful day. Went to town w/mom, oil change for the jeep, wal mart, varmint control work, and picked out/purchased paint for the entryway and hall.
My room is "fresh dew." It doesn't make a whole lot of sense because it's a very light green. It's rather minty. Like diluted mint choc. chip ice cream. I guess I'm going to be weeding/uprooting red poppies from the Marker's little wildflower patch in the near future. Supposedly these poppies get ugly when they die, and therefore are removed before expiring. Then the seeds are harvested, i.e. shaken out of small seed pod things, and saved or scattered.
Tomorrow the cabinets are supposed to arrive. That should be interesting. They're light stained oak. I want to move in by the end of the month, but that goal is seeming a bit unrealistic, considering floors, sinks, cabinets, doors, etc. still have to be done. One never knows though. Yeah, it looks like I might get one month max in the new place before I have to move out..
My room is "fresh dew." It doesn't make a whole lot of sense because it's a very light green. It's rather minty. Like diluted mint choc. chip ice cream. I guess I'm going to be weeding/uprooting red poppies from the Marker's little wildflower patch in the near future. Supposedly these poppies get ugly when they die, and therefore are removed before expiring. Then the seeds are harvested, i.e. shaken out of small seed pod things, and saved or scattered.
Tomorrow the cabinets are supposed to arrive. That should be interesting. They're light stained oak. I want to move in by the end of the month, but that goal is seeming a bit unrealistic, considering floors, sinks, cabinets, doors, etc. still have to be done. One never knows though. Yeah, it looks like I might get one month max in the new place before I have to move out..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home