Not much happening today. Alpacas morning and evening, short hike in the afternoon. I saw a small olive green colored snake..I think a racer. Tried to mow lawn at the Marker's, but one tire on the riding mower was totally flat, which was really quite odd. A dilemma, don't know exactly what I'll do. I picked raspberries instead. Raspberries exceed strawberries I think. Yesterday I accompanied Tim on a relocation..a family of raccoons. A mother and four babies, and they were trilling in our yard just like the ones in that movie The Great Outdoors. The dogs are going neurotically nervous 'cause of the fireworks that people are already setting off. So I'm thinking the Whitmans don't have the banties anymore, there is no bucket of corn. Damn that's too bad. I wonder where they are now. Chicken and dumplings or another home? I so would've taken them. That gimpy leg chicken was awesome. A determined attitude. It could skip to the thrown corn faster than the one with two good legs.
Previous Posts
- Today was primarily a work day. A deer crossed the...
- There was an American Eskimo Dog today that needed...
- A horse and buggy with the castle. Magical.
- Really bored today so this evening I decided to dr...
- Click to enlarge. The small furry blob is an Ameri...
- Back from Disneyland..last night about this time o...
- A fairly busy day in comparison to recently. Worke...
- Western fence lizard in a log.
- It hit nearly 90 degrees today. The Lees brought i...
- Whoa shit..I heard something beating itself agains...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home