Oh man, this math placement exam idea is so not cool. I'd much rather be placed based on SAT scores and transcript. I just don't want to take it..because I despise mathematical studies. Probably I just don't want to put the effort in though.
It was incredibly hot today. The thermometer read between 85 and 90, but I think that's a lie. I'd definitely say more like 100. While pulling poppies (9 hours thus far-I never want to see a red poppy again!) I spotted a furry orange spider. It looked like a mini tarantula, but it was a freakin' jumping spider. It seriously was leaping from plant to plant, and it was rather creepy.
Well, this'll be the last entry 'till Friday night or Saturday afternoon.
It was incredibly hot today. The thermometer read between 85 and 90, but I think that's a lie. I'd definitely say more like 100. While pulling poppies (9 hours thus far-I never want to see a red poppy again!) I spotted a furry orange spider. It looked like a mini tarantula, but it was a freakin' jumping spider. It seriously was leaping from plant to plant, and it was rather creepy.
Well, this'll be the last entry 'till Friday night or Saturday afternoon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home