Well, not much happened here today. We went to Lost Lake this evening for a short hike to the dock. The lake was nice and calm. Uneventful though. Another giant moth showed up at our porch light. We used to find wing fragments from those things near the wood pile. I feel like I should snatch that large manila sandwich board advertising the ren faire on dee hwy. Finally found out where that extravaganza is held, it's down a dirty road. Tents, awnings, and portable toilets visible over the edge from the road. Wonder if there are turkey legs.
Previous Posts
- Wow, so now blogger has a scant handful of font va...
- Oh man, this math placement exam idea is so not co...
- Just back from "dragging the gut," (which sounds t...
- I saw an uncommon number of uncommonly large moths...
- Swallowtail butterfly on a lily in the garden.
- I didn't accomplish anything great today. Pre-coll...
- A bunch of photos from Disneyland have been added ...
- I'm going to skip to the exciting stuff. Today I r...
- Another mundane day, consisting of tv watching, we...
- Hey There's nothing going on here. I watched Dr. P...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home